viernes, 3 de agosto de 2018

JSTOR, a bibliographic tool

Hello everybody, I`m going to talk about the website JSTOR.

JSTOR is an interesting website, you can find it at https://www.jstor.org/ or http://www.uchile.cl/bibliotecas, click on ~JSTOR~. This platform requires opening an account and, like any student of UChile, I have a kind of "free access", -like all the students of the institution, by the way. In my case, I usually use this way -otherwise, I couldn`t use this platform. I think I use this platform like three or five times a week, and not just for carrer stuff, also for other things.

This website is very useful. In it we can find articles, research and texts in many topics, such as sociology, economy, philosophy, even social work and art. The site want to "help to explore a wide range of scholarly content trough a powerful research and teaching platform". Their main page has a search option where you can find a lot of information sources.

I knew about this site because my girlfriend talk to me about it when I was working in a article in my first or second year of carrer.

4 comentarios: