viernes, 20 de abril de 2018

About me


Hi everyone! I'm going to talk a little about me.



I was born in 1995, in Buin, a little town at the south of Santiago. I'm the third of three brothers. My mother is from Rancagua and my dad from Santiago.


I'm a third year Social Work student at Universidad de Chile, but before that, I was a Public Adminstration student at Universidad de Santiago. On high school I loved music, drawing and spending time whit friends. Then, in elementary school, I liked going out for a walk.


I like to listening to music, reading about philosophy, social history, watching animated short films, 90's tv series and anime. I also like going to museums, parks and eating outside.

So, this is a little about me... Ah! The blog's name is from a game that appears in an anime, that is quite good, I recommend it to you, the name is Hunter x. 

xoxo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario