viernes, 27 de abril de 2018

About my career choice

Since I was a child, I enjoyed whit many thing. I never thought in career. At first I wanted to join in de army, but then I leave that options. After that, when I grew up, I liked teaching and architecture, and I thought about tha for a long time. After the graduate from  high school, I applied to architecture and I was a admitted. I was not sure about that, therefore I took a year for think about what carrer choose. After tha I apploed for public administration at the USACH, where I was acccepted. I was there 1 year, I don´t really liked it. In 2016 applied to social work at UCHILE. At presently I´m a social work student, and is my third year.
I chose social work because I believe in the power of the social movements and its impacto on politic.
In a future I would like work in differents areas of social investigation, because I think is necessary collect and build data to have good arguments. Also I would like teach social work, like a teacher.

5 comentarios:


  1. what trajectory he has had for different careers. How good that you could find the career that most satisfied you as a person and have that social sense so beautiful

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm glad you are here and not in the army!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like that you believe in the power of the social movements

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Great that you want to teach in the area of ​​social work ... and wow that I change architecture to social work

    ResponderEliminar