viernes, 5 de octubre de 2018

Post 1: A country I would like to visit: Japan

I would like to visit Japan. Why? because it has very exquisite and wonderful landscaping. The population is very interesting, they have a way to be and have relationship with others. They are very empathic -you can see that in the order and cleanliness of the city-.

Something that I like so much is their conection, and respect, for their ancestor and endemic ceremony. In Chile is very difficult to see this fact.

In there I would like to do three simple things: the first, I would like to go to rural area. I like the landscaping`s field of Japan  so much. In second place, I would like to visit the city and see all these people and diferent signs; I don`t know why, but it`s too interesting to me the aesthetic of Japan -because it`s too diferent in comparison with the west culture. Finally, I would like to visit the Ghibli Museum. I love this studio.

I would like to study, live and work in that place but, unfortunately, I don`t know the language: it`s too difficult for me.

4 comentarios:

  1. I'm into their wonderful landscaping too!! And I'm sure japanese language it's not too difficult to learn, good luck.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That's so interesting and beauty John, thank's for sharing

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The difference between our cultures is so big, it's really interesting to know.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Woah, Japon is other of the country that I would like to visit

    ResponderEliminar