viernes, 7 de diciembre de 2018

Post 8: Summer vacation


I`m not really sure about what I want to do in the next vacation, but I guess that I would like just relax, go out, wake up late, cook good meals, visit to my friends, read some lectures that I save. Something like that.

If I go to some place, I think that place could be the south. I would go with my girlfriend or another friend, at the last, I could go lonely –I imagine that could be an interesting experience-, anyway, I just want to escape from the heat of Santiago.

A few months ago, I went to Coquimbo, and I enjoyed it so much. I liked its beach, so quiet, light and warm water. In general I` m afraid of swimming in the beach –in Valparaíso for example- but in that beach all was different, I did swim and float in the sea. So if I have to decide or choose to go to any place for this vacation, maybe I can consider going back to Coquimbo, but this time, I would like to explore the city.

Anyway, whatever I want, the first is to get the money. I think, to go back to Coquimbo, I could need a lot money. However, there is a significant period of time to decide about these themes. For the moment, the first is to get exempt of the test, to have enough time to decide and think.

1 comentario: